WiSATS 2016, the 8th EAI International Conference on Wireless and Satellite Systems (formerly PSATS) will take place in Cardiff, Great Britain on 19-21 September, 2016.
This conference will be a premier international forum for new and experienced researchers, developers and leaders of thought within academia, industry and regulatory bodies in Europe, North America and Asia to network together, cross-fertilise ideas and discuss new work and innovative techniques and solutions that advance the state of the art in wireless and satellite systems.
WiSATS 2016 will host Prof. Rahim Tafazolli (University of Surrey) with the keynote speech “5G: Within Reach”.
The Conference will consist of various topics:
· Antenna designs, modulation and coding;
· Synchronization, equalization and channel estimation;
· Channel modelling for wireless or satellite communications;
· Advances in Signal processing for wireless or satellite communications;
· Beamforming and MIMO communications for wireless or satellites;
· Interference detection and mitigation techniques;
· DVB and broadband access technologies;
· QoS provisioning and MAC protocols;
· Self-organizing mesh networks and autonomic communications;
· IP over satellite and QoS support;
· Onboard switching and processing;
· Power control, hand-over issues and call admission control;
· Radio resource management and dynamic spectrum sharing;
· Platforms/architectures for cognitive radio;
· Intersatellite linksNanosatellites.
If you want to see all topics of interest to WISATS 2016, click here.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Authors of the Best Papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet (formerly Ubiquitous Environments).
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 31 May, 2016
Notification and Registration: 1st July, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 25th July, 2016
If you want to know more about WiSATS 2016, visit the conference official website.