The 10th EAI International Wireless Internet Conference (WiCON 2017) will take place in Tianjin, the People’s Republic of China on September 23-24, 2017.
The conference will bring together technical experts and researchers from academia, industry, and government all around the world to discuss novel research results related to the Future Wireless Internet. WiCON 2017 will continue to serve as a premier international conference to discuss innovative research results related to the emerging wireless internet.
Papers solicited in the WiCON 2017 span a wide range of areas of interest including:
- Convergence and interworking of heterogeneous wireless networks,
- Vertical handoff and seamless roaming,
- Mobile P2P networking, systems, and applications,
- Next generation Internet services and applications
- Clean-slate wireless Internet architecture,
- Interaction among PHY/MAC, routing, and congestion control,
- PHY-aware wireless scheduling,
- QoS provisioning over Multimedia wireless networks
- Multiple access technology (OFDMA, CDMA, and TDMA),
- WLANs, WiMAX, satellite, 3G and Beyond,
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Authors of the Best Papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the following EAI Endorsed publications: EAI Endorsed Transactions on Wireless Spectrum, EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 31 May 2017
Notification and Registration opens: 16 July 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 6 August 2017
For more information, visit the conference official website.