WCETIS 2017 – World Congress on Engineering and Technology; Innovation and its Sustainability will take place in Manila, the Philippines on 15-17 August 2017.
The Conference solicits original and inspiring research contributions from technology experts, researchers, designers, practitioners in academia, authorities, and industry, and promises to offer a highly interactive forum to share knowledge, experiences, and best practices primarily in the following main topics:
- Industrial Engineering and Healthcare
- Advanced production, processing, and manufacturing
- Sustainable Infrastructure
- Water Resources Planning and Management
- Heat transfer and fluids
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Internet of Things
- Full Paper Submission deadline: 17 February 2017
- Notification deadline: 17 April 2017
- Camera-ready deadline: 22 May 2017
For further information about WCETIS 2017, visit the Conference official website.