The 2nd edition of the EAI International Conference on IoT in Urban Space (Urb-IoT 2016), will take place in Tokyo, Japan on May 24-25, 2016.
Urb-IoT 2016 expects to receive great researches and experiences papers on these leading areas:
- Monitoring the pulse of the city;
- Fusion of heterogeneous urban sources;
- Understanding urban data using machine learning and mining techniques;
- Visual analytics of urban data;
- City as a platform;
- Participatory and crowd sourcing techniques;
- Incentification and gamification;
- Citizen and crowd influence and behavioural change;
- Data-driven urban planning and design;
- Crowd behaviour capturing and modelling;
- Urban mobility and intelligent transportation systems;
- Smart cities;
- Real time urban information systems;
- Context awareness in urban systems;
- Privacy and data protection.
All presented papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference. The authors of the Best Papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things. Accepted papers will be published in the Urb-IoT Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
Full Papers Submission Deadline:
February 7th, 2016 February 29th, 2016
Acceptance Notification Deadline:
March 7th, 2016 March 18th, 2016
March 21st, 2016 April 8th, 2016
If you want more information about Urb-IoT 2016, visit the official website of the conference!