UBICNET 2017, EAI International Conference on Ubiquitous Communications and Network Computing, will take place in Bangalore, India on 3-5 August 2017.
Ubiquitous Communications and Network Computing (UBICNET) are the revolutionary concepts that aim to provide pervasive and reliable communication and computing services available anytime and anywhere. UBICNET has drawn significant interests from both academia and industry and continues to attract tremendous research efforts due to its promising new business opportunity in information technology and engineering.
- Advanced Communications
- Next Generation Networks
- Wireless Access Technologies
- Networked Sensing, and Applications
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Cognitive radio
- Software Defined Networks
- Soft Computing
- Sensor Networks
- Mobile Systems and Applications
- Mobile Data Management and Analytics
- Mobile Multimedia
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies
- Energy Aware Mobile Computing
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Smart and Intelligent Devices
- Networks Computing
- Distributed Computing
- Localization and Tracking
- Internet of Things – Systems, Data Analytics, and Applications
- Crowdsourcing – Platforms and Applications
- Wearable Computing
- Body Area Networks
- Security and Privacy
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Accepted authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the following EAI endorsed publications: EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cognitive Communications
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 31 March 2017
- Notification deadline: 30 April 2017
- Camera-ready deadline: 15 May 2017
For more information about UBICNET 2017, visit the official website of the Conference.