The 11th International Conference on Body Area Networks (BodyNets 2016) and the 7th edition of the EAI International Conference on MOBILe Wireless MiddleWARE, Operating Systems, and Applications (MobilWare 2016) will take place in Turin, Italy on December 15-16, 2016.
The co-located conferences BodyNets 2016 & MobilWare 2016 aim to provide a world-leading and unique opportunity for bringing together researchers and practitioners from diverse disciplines to plan, analyze, design, build, deploy and experiment with/on Body Area Networks (BANs) and address emerging topics and challenges in various mobile wireless software-related areas.
Topics of interest to the conference BodyNets 2016 are divided into 5 areas:
- Wearable Computing
- Embedded Devices and Medical Applications
- Communications and Networking
- Systems and Applications – Ambient Intelligence
- Antenna Applications and propagation
Topics of interest to the conference MobilWare 2016 include:
- Mobile middleware enabling machine-to-machine communication
- Mobile crowdsourcing and people-centric collaborative sensing
- Big data and cloud computing scalable processing of mobile sensors-generated datastreams
- Smart space/city middleware and applications
- Middleware for mobile cloud computing (e.g., seamless offloading)
- Novel mechanisms, algorithms, middleware, and applications for wireless sensor networks, vehicular networks, and home networks
- End-to-end architectures for seamless ubiquitous service provisioning and deployment
- Synergic integration of heterogeneous wired and wireless networks
- QoS awareness, adaptation, and fault-tolerance of mobile services
- Opportunistic, delay-tolerant, and store-carry-forward techniques for mobile and wireless networking
- Location/context-dependent support and services, also with Quality of Context awareness
- Energy-efficient applications, services, and middleware
- Mobility and handoff management
- Human-computer interface and portable 3D graphics for mobile devices
- Modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation of mobile wireless systems and services
- Trustworthiness, security, and privacy of mobile and wireless systems
- Thin client technologies, Mobile Web APIs, BONDI, WAC, HTML5
- Impact of IMS, RCS, RCS-e, EPC and LTE on the evolution of mobile middleware
All accepted conference and workshop papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings (ACM Digital Library). The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Registration for the conferences is now OPEN! Register HERE!
You can find more information about the conferences on their official websites:
BodyNets 2016: http://bodynets.org/2016/show/home
MobilWare 2016: http://mobilware.org/2016/show/home