TRIDENTCOM 2015 will take place in Vancouver, Canada on 23-25 June, 2015. The conference invites technical experts and researchers from academia, industry and government from around the world to submit high quality work concerning testbeds and research infrastructure for advanced networking, cloud computing, cyber physical systems and connected vehicles.
Of particular interest are: 1) testing, verification, deployment, integration, management and federation of testbed facilities and 2) experimental research based on testbed implementation of novel schemes.
This is a must attend event for anyone with an interest in or responsible for the design, operation or application of network testbeds and research infrastructure!
BCNET will provide network infrastructure to support demos and tutorials.
Manuscripts should be no more than 10 pages. Formatting and submission instructions can be found on the conference web site.
Workshops/Tutorials/Demos Proposals should include:
- the title of the workshop,
- organizer’s name, affiliation and contact details,
- a one-page abstract describing the motivation, aims and target audience,
- a tentative list of participants / speakers, and
- the expected duration of the workshop. For more information, please contact: email@example.com
- Paper and proposal submission: 15 Feb 2015
- Notification of acceptance: 15 Apr 2015
- Final Camera-ready submission: 15 May 2015
Find detailed topics and the full call here