InterIot 2016, the 2nd edition of the EAI International Conference on Interoperability in IoT will take place in Paris, France on 26-28 October, 2016.
The goal of the Conference is to bring together practicing engineers and advanced researchers to share the state-of-the-art around interoperability in the IoT, analyse what is needed, and identify the work that lies ahead to increase the number of interoperable IoT products.
Dr. Nathalie Mitton (Inria Research Centre) and Prof. Thomas Noel (University of Strasbourg) will be General Chair and Co-Chair of InterIoT 2016, read here their interview. Furthermore, Prof. Manfred Hauswirth (Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems-FOKUS) will participate in the conference as a keynote speaker.
InterIoT 2016 solicits original contributions in the following topical areas:
- coexistence and interoperability;
- experimental results on interoperability;
- standardization activities around interoperability;
- novel protocols and techniques which favor interoperability;
- studies on interoperability between different protocols, hardware and technologies;
- gap analysis on interoperability;
- architectures enabling interoperability, virtualization;
- novel architectures for interoperability testing;
- tools and testbeds to support interoperability testing;
- open-source projects around interoperability in IoT;
- interoperability between different IoT implementations;
- survey on interoperability and heterogeneity in IoT infrastructures.
Accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. The program committee will select one of the accepted papers as the “InterIoT 2016 Best Paper Award”. The winner(s) will be announced during the conference. Best Paper(s) will be considered for publication in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 27th May, 2016
Notification Deadline: 1st July, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 29th July, 2016
For further info about InterIoT 2016, visit the official website of the conference.