ChinaCom 2016, the 11th EAI International Conference on Communications and Networking in China, will take place in Chongqing, People’s Republic of China on September 24-26, 2016.
The aim of ChinaCom is to bring together Chinese and international researchers and practitioners in networking and communications under one roof, building a showcase of these fields in China. ChinaCom is being positioned as the premier international annual conference for the presentation of original and fundamental research advances in the field of communications, networks, and internet applications.
The conference welcomes papers in the following topics of interest:
- Wireless Communications and Networking;
- Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks;
- Optical Communications and Networking;
- Information Theory Coding;
- Multimedia Communications & Smart Networking;
- Green Communications & Computing;
- Signal Processing for Communications;
- Communication Software and QoS;
- Network and Information Security;
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 8th May, 2016
Notification Deadline: 3rd July, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 31st July, 2016
If you want to know more, visit the conference official website.