CN4IoT 2016, the 2nd EAI International Conference on Cloud, Networking for IoT Systems will take place in Brindisi, Italy on September 14-16, 2016.
The mission of CN4IoT 2016 is to serve and promote ongoing research activities on the uniform management and operation related to software defined infrastructures. It aims to analyze limits and/or advantages in the exploitation of CN4IoT existing solutions developed for Cloud, Networking and IoT, and to present original and innovative contributions in these topics of interest:
- Deployment and autonomic management of densely interconnected and decentralised cloud infrastructures, including the extension of the fog computing paradigm to the edge of the network;
- Autonomic Management of Cloud networking in the context of software-defined data centres;
- Re-allocation of resources and services (independently of their location) across distributed computing and geographically separated data storage infrastructures;
- Distributed cloud wireless networking;
- Software Defined Infrastructure Architectures, Application Programming Interfaces Protocols & Programming languages;
- Efficient Network and Cloud Function Virtualization (NFV);
- Service & Information Orchestration/Chaining and Life Cycle Management;
- Energy Efficient and Green Software-defined Infrastructures;
- Software-based Integration of Computing, Storage & Networks;
- Software-Defined Datacenters and Inter-datacenter Networks;
- Object identity management, discovery services in IoT;
- Virtualisation of objects, devices and IoT infrastructures.
To see all the important topics to CN4IoT 2016, click here.
Accepted papers will be published in the CN4IoT Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). Proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines. The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. All presented papers in the conference will be published in the proceedings of the conference. Authors of the Best Papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Smart Cities.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 22nd April, 2016
Workshops Proposal Deadline: 29th April, 2016
Notification Deadline: 27th May, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 24th June, 2016
If you need further information, visit the conference official website.