SecureComm 2017, the 13th EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks, will take place in Niagara Falls, Canada on October 22–24, 2017.
SecureComm 2017 seeks high-quality researchers on the topics of interest of Secure Communications and Networking, as:
– Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc networks;
– Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters;
– Malware Analysis and Detection including Botnets, Trojans, and APTs;
– The Web and Systems Security;
– Distributed Denial of Service Attacks and Defenses;
– Communication Privacy and Anonymity;
– Circumvention and Anti-Censorship Technologies;
– Network and Internet Forensics Techniques;
– Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management;
– Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs;
– Security & Privacy in Peer-to-Peer and Overlay Networks;
– Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Internet-of-Things, Social Networks;
– Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Networks.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Selected papers will be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 21 June 2017
Notification and Registration opens: 26 July 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 10 August 2017
For further information about SecureComm 2017, visit the conference official website.