SecureComm 2016, the 12th EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks, will take place in Guangzhou, People’s Republic of China on October 10-12, 2016.
SecureComm 2016 seeks high-quality researches on the topics of interest of Secure Communications and Networking, as:
– Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc networks;
– Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters;
– Malware Analysis and Detection including Botnets, Trojans and APTs;
– Web and Systems Security;
– Distributed Denial of Service Attacks and Defenses;
– Communication Privacy and Anonymity;
– Circumvention and Anti-Censorship Technologies;
– Network and Internet Forensics Techniques;
– Authentication Systems: Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management;
– Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management;
– Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs;
– Security & Privacy in Peer-to-Peer and Overlay Networks;
– Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Internet-of-Things, Social Networks;
– Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Networks.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Selected papers will be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 15th June, 2016
Notification and Registration: 1st August, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 22nd August, 2016
For further information about SecureComm 2016, visit the conference official website.