The 4th EAI International Conference on Safety and Security in Internet of Things (SaSeIoT 2017) will take place in Valencia, Spain on November 6-7, 2017.
The Conference aims to explore dynamics within the scope of IoT in the context of Safety and Security. The conference solicits original and inspiring research contributions from technology experts, researchers, designers, practitioners in academia, authorities, and industry, and promises to offer a highly interactive forum to share knowledge, experiences, and best practices primarily in the following main application-oriented themes:
Ensuring the resilience and security of IoT dependent infrastructures
– Models, methods, and tools for testing IoT infrastructures
– Design of resilient IoT infrastructures
– Detection, prevention, response and mitigation of cyber threats to IoT
– Trust and identity management in IoT
– Security protocols in IoT
– Risk analysis and management for IoT infrastructures
– Threat modeling in IoT
Using IoT for crisis and emergency management
– IoT for threat and hazard detection
– IoT for situation-awareness
– IoT for crisis and emergency response
– IoT for command & control
– IoT for emergency forces
All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Accepted authors will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 15 July 2017
Notification and Registration opens: 1 September 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 15 September 2017
If you need further information about SaSeIoT 2017, visit the official website.