The EAI International Conference on Machine Learning and Intelligent Communications (MLICOM 2016) is going to take place on August 26-28, 2016 in Shanghai, People’s Republic of China.
The conference focuses on applying machine learning algorithms in communication systems, in order to improve the quality of service and make the systems smart, intelligent, and efficient.
Topics of interest to the conference include:
- Intelligent machine learning algorithm & cognitive radio networks;
- Intelligent cloud-support communications;
- Intelligent spectrum (or resource block) allocation schemes;
- Intelligent data mining in heterogeneous networks;
- Intelligent energy-aware/green communications;
- Intelligent software defined flexible radios;
- Intelligent cooperative networks;
- Intelligent antennas design and dynamic configuration;
- Intelligent Massive MIMO communication systems;
- Intelligent machine learning algorithms for IoT;
- Intelligent positioning and navigation systems;
- Intelligent cooperative/distributed coding.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cognitive Communications.
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 1st June, 2016
- Notification Deadline: 15th July, 2016
- Camera-ready Deadline: 12th August, 2016
For more information about MLICOM 2016, visit the conference official website!