IndustrialIoT 2017 – 2nd EAI International Conference on Industrial IoT Technologies and Applications will take place in Wuhu, People´s Republic of China on 25-26 March, 2017.
The aim of the conference is to stimulate interaction and convergent among researchers active in the areas of control, communications, industrial robot, industrial cloud, smart sensors and actuators, informatics, mobile computing, and security. All topics are in the context of the IndustrialIoT.
Topics of interest:
- Efficient communication protocols for industrial IoT systems
- Industrial cloud & industrial big data
- Distributed control and optimization of industrial IoT systems
- Cyber-physical approach for Industrial IoT systems
- Industrial wireless networks for industrial IoT systems
- Security and privacy issues in industrial IoT systems
- Software methodology in industrial IoT systems
- Architectures of industrial IoT systems
- Industrial IoT applications, e.g., smart grid, smart factory, and logistics
- WirelessHART applications in industrial IoT systems
- Modeling, simulation and experiment for industrial
See the program of the conference at a glance HERE.
IndustrialIoT 2017 is proud to host 3 great keynote speakers: Walid Taha (Professor of Computer Science at Halmstad University and a Research Professor at the University of Houston), Ji Zhang (Reader (Equivalent to Professor in the US universities) in Computing at the University of Southern Queensland (USQ)), Min Chen (Professor in School of Computer Science and Technology at Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST)).
Accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), ISI Thomson´s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI´s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Best papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Transactions Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems.
Full Paper Submission deadline:
20 November 2016 20 December 2016
Notification and Registration opens:
9 December 2016 13 January 2017
12 February 2017 10 February 2017
If you need more information about IndustrialIot 2017, check out the official conference website.