FI-eHealth 2016, the 1st EAI International Conference on Future Internet e-Health, will take place in Puebla, Mexico on 25-28 May, 2016 and will be co located with AFI360 Summit.
e-Health has become a central element for the implementation of solutions demanded by the provision of health in our societies. FI-eHealth 2016 will be looking at the dawn of a new age of the e-Health science and technologies. It will do so understanding future Internet as the enabling substratum.
Participants will have the possibility to meet the keynote speaker of the conference: Prof. Nadia Berthouze (University College London, Great Britain). In e-Health 2016 expertise on biomedicine, nursing, psychology, public policy and administration, education, engineering in several disciplines and computing will converge. The topic is deceivingly vast and consequently the conference is seeking to attract a multidisciplinary audience with special focus on the harnessing of Future Internet e-Health infrastructure and services. Contributions are welcomed in the following or related topics:
- Full health coverage; prevention, diagnosing, treatment and monitoring
- Knowledge distribution and appropriation
- Support to and coordination of logistic distribution of health services
- Health systems managing and administration
- Well-being support
- Intelligent operating theatre
- Support to evidence-based medicine
- Data mining, knowledge discovery and big data
- Safety and privacy
- Ambient intelligence
- Sensors and devices; integration and internet of things
- Cloud storing and recovery
- Processing over the Internet; remote control.
- Communications; 4G/5G, etc.
Accepted papers will be published in the FI-eHealth 2016 Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Best Papers will be considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (MONET). Selected papers will be invited for publication in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet.
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
December 15th, 2015 January 15th, 2016
Notification Deadline: February 25th, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: March 25th, 2016
For more information, visit the official website of the conference.