CollaborateCom 2016, the 12th EAI International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing, will take place in Beijing, People’s Republic of China on 12-13 November, 2016.
CollaborateCom 2016 will continue also this year to serve as a premier international forum for discussion among academic and industrial researchers, practitioners, and students interested in Collaborative Networking, Technology, Systems and Applications.
Here are some topics of interest to the conference:
- Participatory sensing, crowdsourcing, and citizen science;
- Architectures, protocols, and enabling technologies for collaborative computing networks and systems;
- Autonomic computing and quality of services in collaborative networks, systems, and applications;
- Collaboration in pervasive and cloud computing environments;
- Collaboration in data-intensive scientific discovery;
- Collaboration in social media;
- Big data and spatio-temporal data in collaborative environments/systems;
- Collaboration techniques in data-intensive computing and cloud computing;
- Collaborative e-education, e-learning, and collaborative computing in large scale digital libraries;
- Collaboration in health-care environments;
- Collaborative information seeking;
- Collaborative mobile networks and infrastructures;
- Collaborative technologies for fast creation and deployment of new mobile services;
- Collaborative sensor networks, unmanned air and ground vehicle networks and applications;
- Collaborative, context-aware infrastructure.
To see all the conference topics, click here.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by DBLP, Google Scholar, ASTP, ISI, EI Compendex,Scopus and many others.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 1st June, 2016
Notification Deadline: 12th July, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 16th August 2016
For more information about the conference, visit the official website.