CN4IoT 2017 – 2nd EAI International Conference on Cloud, Networking for IoT Systems will take place in Brindisi, Italy on 20-21 April, 2017.
The mission of this Conference is to serve and promote ongoing research activities on the uniform management and operation related to software defined infrastructures. It aims to analyze limits and/or advantages in the exploitation of CN4IoT existing solutions developed for Cloud, Networking and IoT, and to present original and innovative contributions, where the explicit effort in at least two of the three main research fields introduces benefits and advantages clearly proven.
We solicit technical papers describing original, previously unpublished research, not currently under review by another conference or journal. Submissions should clearly identify how they relate to Cloud Computing, Networking, and IoT (CN4IoT). Contributions describing an overall working system and reporting real world deployment experiences are particularly of interest. Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deployment and autonomic management of densely interconnected and decentralised cloud infrastructures, including the extension of the fog computing paradigm to the edge of the network.
- Autonomic Management of Cloud networking in the context of software-defined data centres.
- Re-allocation of resources and services (independently of their location) across distributed computing and geographically separated data storage infrastructures
- Distributed cloud wireless networking
- Software Defined Infrastructure Architectures, Application Programming Interfaces Protocols & Programming languages
- Efficient Network and Cloud Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Service & Information Orchestration/Chaining and Life Cycle Management
- Energy Efficient and Green Software-defined Infrastructures
- Software-based Integration of Computing, Storage & Networks
- Software-Defined Datacenters and Inter-datacenter Networks
- Object identity management, discovery services in IoT,
- Virtualisation of objects, devices and IoT infrastructures
- Ad-hoc Cloud services, Big Data Analytics
- Interconnected smart objects and service infrastructures
- Infrastructures, platforms, and software for CN4IoT scenarios
- and many more.
See all conference topics here.
Best Paper Award
The program committee will select one of the accepted papers as the “CN4IoT 2017 Best Paper Award”. The winner(s) will be announced during the conference.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Authors of the Best Papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the EAI Endorsed Publications.
Full Paper Submission deadline: 16th November 2016
Notification deadline: 9th January 2016
Camera-ready deadline: 16th February 2016
If you need more information about CN4IoT 2017, visit the official page of the conference.