ChinaCom 2017, the 12th EAI International Conference on Communications and Networking in China, will take place in Xi’an, the People’s Republic of China on October 10-13, 2017.
ChinaCom 2017 will bring together Chinese and international researchers and practitioners in networking and communications under one roof, building a showcase of these fields in China. ChinaCom is being positioned as the premier international annual conference for the presentation of original and fundamental research advances in the field of communications, networks, and internet applications.
- Wireless Communications and Networking Track
- Next-Generation WLAN Track
- Big Data Network Track
- Cloud Communications and Networking Track
- Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks Track
- Satellite and Space Communications and Networking Track
- Optical Communications and Networking Track
- Information and Coding Theory Track
- Multimedia Communications & Smart Networking Track
- Green Communications & Computing Track
- Signal Processing for Communications Track
- Network and Information Security Track
- Machine-to-Machine and Internet of Things Track
- Communication QoS, Reliability & Modeling Track
- Cognitive Radio and Networks Track
- E-Health Track
As part of the conference, we solicit proposals for half-day or full day workshops. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics of particular interest to the conference attendees not specifically covered in the main conference. Each workshop may include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations, and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussions. Join workshops!
All accepted and presented papers will be included in the ChinaCom 2017 Conference Proceedings, and will be submitted for inclusion in Springer and EI Compendex. Papers accepted and presented in ChinaCom 2006-2015 have been indexed by EI entirely. Selected best and outstanding papers will be considered for publication in special issues of SCI-indexed Journals such as MONET after further extension, as well as EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems, etc.
Accepted authors are invited to submit extended versions of their papers to IEEE Access SI on Convergence of Sensor Networks, Cloud Computing, and Big Data in Industrial Internet of Things
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Late Track Submission Deadline: 12 June 2017
Notification and Registration opens, 12 July 2017
Camera-ready deadline, 20 August 2017
If you need more information about ChinaCom 2017, visit the conference official website.