SPVAN 2016, the 1st EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Vehicular Networks, will take place in Madrid, Spain on November 17-18, 2016.
The goal of SPVAN 2016 is to address the foundations of security and privacy in the field which help to setting a ground base for further developments in VANETs. Expected contributions have to identify novel models, techniques, protocols, algorithms or architectures, etc. that provide with the said properties.
Topics of interest to the conference include:
· Privacy/Anonymity mechanisms in VANETs;
· Security and privacy metrics;
· Authentication and access control in VANETs;
· User and Data trust issues in VANETs;
· Formal security models for VANET protocols;
· Novel cryptographic algorithms for VANETs;
· Secure and privacy‐preserving aggregation techniques for VANETs;
· Formal verification techniques for VANET protocols;
· Standardization aspects of VANET security and privacy;
· Human‐computer interaction issues related to security/privacy perception in VANETs;
· Legal issues related to security and privacy aspects for VANETs;
· Secure and private location-based services in VANETs.
SPVAN 2016 will also host a keynote speech by Dr. William Whyte (Security Innovation, ITU).
All accepted papers will be published in Springer LNICST and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Selected (and presented) papers, after further extensions, will be published in the Special Issue of the SPVAN conference in the Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (included in Thomson Reuters’ ISI ranking). Furthermore, other outstanding papers will be considered for publication in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety. Best papers will be submitted for consideration into the Special Issue of the SPVAN conference in the Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (included in Thomson Reuters’ ISI ranking).
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 15th July, 2016
Notification Deadline: 12th August, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 12th September, 2016
If you want to know more about SPVAN 2016, visit the conference official website.