ProgNets 2017, the 3rd EAI International Conference on Programmable and Virtualized Networks, will take place in Dublin, Ireland on January 19-20, 2017.
The Conference aims at bringing together research and industry partners to present and discuss preliminary research results, ongoing work and experiences on the topic of software based, programmable converged networks and services.
Topics of interest :
– End-to-end SDN orchestration of heterogeneous infrastructure;
– SDN and NFV for fixed/mobile convergence;
– Virtualisation and opening of the access network;
– Cognitive and autonomic management & orchestration;
– Programming abstractions for converged networks (optical and mobile);
– Management of cloud, software defined infrastructure, and NFV;
– End-to-end mobile software networks architecture;
– Analytics and big data approaches for managing networks and services;
– Cloud computing and network virtualization technologies for RAN, backhaul and core;
– NFV architectures for 5G networks;
– Dynamic service placement and management;
– Dynamic Service Function Chaining;
– QoS and QoE new metrics in software defined 5G networks;
– Recursive mobile network architectures.
To see all topics of interest, click here.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Best Papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems and in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 20th July, 2016
Workshops proposal deadline: 31st July 2016
Notification and Registration: 21st October, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 7th November, 2016
For further information about ProgNets 2017, visit the Conference official website.