The 1st EAI International Conference on Smart Grid Inspired Future Technologies (SmartGift 2016) will take place in Liverpool, Great Britain on May 17-19, 2016.
The goal of the conference is to bring together scientists, engineers, researchers, and students from academy and industry all over the world to highlight and systematically address the challenges arising from smart grids. The conference will create a forum for researches, developers and practitioners from both academia and industry to publish the key results and to disseminate the state-of-the-art concepts and techniques in all aspects of smart grids.
Specifically, the conference is soliciting original research articles that cover the following topics:
- Smart grid inspired data sensing technologies, modelling, algorithms and systems including energy-efficient sensors and actuators for smart grids;
- Smart grid inspired data processing technologies, modelling, algorithms and systems;
- Smart grid inspired data communication and networking technologies, modelling, algorithms;
- Hybridization of the above three individual key aspects. e.g., convergence of data sensing with data pre-processing, cross-layer design of data processing together with stream data transmission in smart grid systems, etc;
- Smart metering and advanced measurement infrastructure;
- Demand response management (DRM);
- Energy-efficient smart grid systems;
- Quality of Service assurance in smart grid systems;
- Cyber security and privacy;
- Reliability, robustness, fault-tolerance, and self-healing;
- Smart grid system management and adaptation;
- Application-layer service engineering for smart grids;
- Testing and evaluation tools;
- Optical communications and networking in smart grids;
- Prototype systems and real-world deployment experiences.
Paper Submission Deadline: January 8th, 2016
Acceptance Notification Deadline: February 15th, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: March 15th, 2016
Find more details here.