The International Conference on Smart Grids for Smart Cities (SGSC 2015) will take place in Toronto, Canada on October 13–14, 2015 and will be co-located with Smart City 360 Summit.
The SGSC 2015 Conference is dedicated to the role of energy innovations in urban environment, and research and development on sustainable smart city ecosystems. It will focus on utilizing new ideas and technologies in the field of smart grid to make our urban environment more sustainable, increasing quality of life and efficiency of urban infrastructure, operation, services, and competitiveness while meeting the needs of present and future generations with respect to economic, social and environmental aspects in smart cities. Scientific results, design concepts, new solutions, new smart grid applications, and case studies will be presented.
Topics of interest:
- City wide Smart Grid Testbeds and Field-Trials;
- Smart Grid and Urban Transportation;
- Smart Grid and Urban Water and Waste Water Infrastructure;
- Smart Grid and Urban Communication Infrastructure;
- Smart Grid and Urban and Community Planning;
- Smart Grid and Urban Emergency and Disaster Recovery;
- Smart Grid and Security and Privacy Challenges;
- Renewable Power Generation in Urban Environments;
- Smart Grid Co-Simulation for Smart City Development.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Best papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Ubiquitous Environments.
Paper submission deadline: June 30th, 2015
Acceptance Notification: August 1st, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: August 15th, 2015
Find more details here.