The 11th International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks (SecureComm 2015) will be taking place in October 26 – 29, 2015, in Dallas, USA.
SecureComm seeks high-quality research contributions in the form of well-developed papers. Topics of interest encompass research advances in ALL areas of secure communications and networking. Topics in other areas (e.g., formal methods, database security, secure software, theoretical cryptography) will be considered only if a clear connection to private or secure communication/networking is demonstrated.
Topics of interest include:
- Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc networks;
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters;
- Malware Analysis and Detection including Botnets, Trojans and APTs;
- Web and Systems Security;
- Distributed Denial of Service Attacks and Defenses;
- Communication Privacy and Anonymity;
- Circumvention and Anti-Censorship Technologies;
- Network and Internet Forensics Techniques;
- Authentication Systems: Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management;
- Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management;
- Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs;
- Security & Privacy in Peer-to-Peer and Overlay Networks;
- Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Internet-of-Things, Social Networks;
- Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Networks.
Accepted papers will be published in Springer’s LNICST series and will appear in the SpringerLink, one of the largest digital libraries online that covers a variety of scientific disciplines, as well as in the ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). LNICST volumes are submitted for inclusion to leading indexing services, including DBLP, Google Scholar, ACM Digital Library, ISI Proceedings, EI Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus.
Paper submission deadline: June 27th, 2015
Acceptance Notification: August 12th, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: September 2nd, 2015
For further info click here.