The International Conference on Smart Sustainable City Technologies (S2CT 2015) will take place in Toronto, Canada on October 13–14, 2015 and will be co-located with the SmartCity 360 Summit.
S2CT 2015 conference is dedicated to the role of open access platforms, and research and development on sustainable smart city ecosystems. Latest outcome of these enabling technologies will offer plenty of opportunities for policy-makers, research institutes and business to learn, share, and collect experience and best practices of using ICT to plan and operate sustainable urban communities. Scientific results, design concepts and technical solutions will be presented, as well as approaches, and professional experiences.
Topics of interest:
- enabling ICT platforms for sustainable smart city;
- sustainable communication in urban environment;
- open access network in future sustainable cities;
- open data platforms, management, and exploration for sustainable development;
- smart technologies, their role and application in smart cities;
- sustainable architectures, models and development of smart city ecosystems;
- ICT in emissions quantification and life-cycle assessment of city services;
- green ICT services in smart city;
- testbeds for sustainable smart cities;
- modeling human behavior in smart sustainable cities;
- smart city ecosystem modeling, standards and protocols;
- ICT-based disaster response and recovery.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Best papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Complex Systems.
Paper submission deadline: May 31st 2015
Acceptance Notification: July 15th 2015
Camera-ready deadline: August 15th 2015
Find more details here.