The 8th EAI International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software (S-cube 2017) will take place in Split, Croatia on September 21-22, 2017.
The aim of the conference is to provide a forum in which researchers and practitioners from academia and industry, as well as the ‘makers’, may work together in order to present and debate on different innovative solutions and applications in sensing systems within the scope of IoT.
Topics of interest to the Conference are:
• Experiences from real-world low-power IoT and sensing applications and deployment
• Power management algorithms for energy harvesting sensing systems
• Civil infrastructure monitoring and control (buildings, bridges, tunnels, roads, etc.)
• Environmental monitoring and control
• Innovative mobile sensing applications
• New hardware and sensing platforms
• Reprogrammable and reconfigurable sensing systems especially smart cameras
• Machine learning for sensors data, video processing, and context recognition
• Semantic technologies for interoperability and context awareness
• Sensor data processing, storage, and management
• Smart-Cities / Smart-X applications involving sensing and control
• Wearable sensing technologies (smart textile, wearable electronics)
• Architectures for energy-neutral sensing systems
• Resilient energy-neutral sensors
• Ultra low power communication and wake up radio devices
To see all topics of interest to S-cube 2017, click here.
Accepted papers will be published in the S- Cube Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), ISI Thomson´s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI´s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers may be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications. and in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet and EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things.
Full Paper Submission deadline: 22 May 2017
Notification deadline: 26 June 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 21 July 2017
To know more about S-cube 2017, visit the official website.