The 7th EAI International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software (S-cube 2016) will take place in Nice, France on December 1-2, 2016.
The aim of the conference is to provide a forum in which researchers and practitioners from academia and industry, as well as the ‘makers’, may work together in order to present and debate on different innovative solutions and applications in sensing systems within the scope of IoT.
Topics of interest to the Conference are:
- Experiences from real-world low-power IoT applications and deployments
- Power management algorithms for energy harvesting sensing systems;
- Civil infrastructure monitoring and control (buildings, bridges, tunnels, roads, etc.);
- Environmental monitoring and control;
- Experiences of real-world sensing applications and deployments;
- Innovative mobile and mobile sensing applications;
- New hardware and sensing platforms;
- Reprogrammable and reconfigurable sensing systems especially smart cameras;
- Machine learning for sensors data, video processing and context recognition;
- Semantic technologies for interoperability and context awareness;
- Sensor data processing, storage and management.
To see all topics of interest to S-cube 2016, click here.
S-Cube 2016 is proud to welcome Laurent Malier (General Manager Technology and Design Platforms, Digital Front-End Manufacturing & Technology, ST Microelectronics) as a keynote speaker with a keynote talk “Some digital technologies to enable Internet of Things.”
Accepted papers will be published in the S-cube Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Selected papers may be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications, in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Ubiquitous Environments and EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things.
Click HERE to see the program at a glance!
Full Paper Submission deadline: 19th September 2016
Notification and Registration opens: 7th October 2016
Camera-ready deadline: 7th November 2016
To know more about S-cube 2016, visit the official website.