WiSATS 2016, the 8th EAI International Conference on Wireless and Satellite Systems, will take place in Cardiff, Great Britain on 19-20 September, 2016.
The Conference aims at being a premier international forum for researchers, developers and leaders in wireless and satellite systems. All participants within academia, industry and regulatory bodies in Europe, North America and Asia will have the possibility to network together, cross-fertilise ideas and discuss new work and innovative techniques and solutions.
Keynote speaker of WiSATS 2016 will be Prof. Rahim Tafazolli (University of Surrey) with a speech entitled “5G: Within Reach”. Watch our interview with Prof. Ifiok Otung (University of South Wales, UK), General Chair at WiSATS 2016.
The Conference will consist of various topics:
· Antenna designs, modulation and coding;
· Synchronization, equalization and channel estimation;
· Channel modelling for wireless or satellite communications;
· Advances in Signal processing for wireless or satellite communications;
· Beamforming and MIMO communications for wireless or satellites;
· Interference detection and mitigation techniques;
· DVB and broadband access technologies;
· QoS provisioning and MAC protocols;
If you want to see all topics of interest to WISATS 2016, click here.
The Conference will also held three workshops:
- The International Workshop on Wireless, Computing and Satellite Systems Security (WCSSS 2016),
- The 2nd International Workshop on Communication Applications in Smart Grid (CASG 2016),
- Satellite Enabled Intelligent Transport Systems Workshop (SEITS 2016).
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Authors of the Best Papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet (formerly Ubiquitous Environments) and the IET Journal of Engineering.
Check out the preliminary program of the conference.
Register is now OPEN! Register for WiSATS2016 here!
If you want to know more about WiSATS 2016, visit the Conference official website.