The 7th EAI International Conference on Big Data Technologies and Applications (BDTA 2016), will take place in Seoul, South Korea on November 17-18, 2016.
Due to the explosive evolution of Information Technology and Computer Science, we have entered in the Big Data Age, and this is really a scientific revolution, not just a fashion. As always, the technological aspects evolve faster than the scientific community mentality. Transforming Big Data into Big Knowledge and developing a new kind of Knowledge-Based Systems require new visions and approaches. BDTA 2016 aims to explore such dynamics and solicits original and inspiring research contributions from technology experts, researchers, designers, practitioners in academia, authorities and industry, in the following potential topics of interest:
· Data Visualization and Visual Analytics;
· Natural Language Processing in Big Texts;
· Biomedical imaging pre-processing and Analysis;
· Hardware and Software solutions for Big Data Searching, Storing and Management;
· Structured and Unstructured Data/Text/Web Mining;
· Deep Learning architecture, representations, unsupervised and supervised algorithms;
· Scalable computational intelligence tools;
· Novel Computational Intelligence approaches for data analysis;
· Evolutionary and Bio-inspired approaches for Big Data analysis;
· New domains and novel applications related to Big Data technologies.
The conference will host two workshops: the 1st International Workshop on Internet of Things, Social Network, and Security in Big Data (ISSB 2016), that will focuse on the various issues based on Big Data, such as, Internet of Things, Social Network, Security, Cloud Computing, Semantic Approach method and so forth; and the 1st International Workshop on Digital Humanity with Big Data (DiHuBiDa 2016), that will focus on the various issues on narrative-based contents analysis, such as, correlations between human cognition and narratives, analyzing and visualizing narratives, authoring support for narrative contents, mining patterns from narratives, recommender system for narrative contents, and so forth.
See the final program of the conference HERE!
Accepted papers will be published in the IISSC Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Best Papers will be considered for publication in Mobile Networks and Applications (Springer) the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems.
CLICK TO VIEW Accepted Authors at BDTA 2016 and the papers they will present at the Conference!
Registration for BDTA 2016 is now open! Click here to Register
If you need further information about BDTA 2016, visit the conference official website.