SecureComm 2016, the 12th EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks, will take place in Guangzhou, People’s Republic of China on October 10-12, 2016.
SecureComm 2016 seeks high-quality researches on the topics of interest of Secure Communications and Networking, as:
– Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc networks;
– Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters;
– Malware Analysis and Detection including Botnets, Trojans and APTs;
– Web and Systems Security;
– Distributed Denial of Service Attacks and Defenses;
– Communication Privacy and Anonymity;
– Circumvention and Anti-Censorship Technologies;
– Network and Internet Forensics Techniques;
– Authentication Systems: Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management, Credential Management;
– Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management;
– Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs;
– Security & Privacy in Peer-to-Peer and Overlay Networks;
– Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Internet-of-Things, Social Networks;
– Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Networks.
The Conference will also host 2016 International Workshop on Applications and Techniques in Cyber Security (ATCS) that focuses on all aspects on techniques and applications in cyber security research. Know more about ACTS Workshop HERE.
See the preliminary program in full.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP. Selected papers will be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety.
CLICK TO VIEW Accepted Authors at SECURECOMM 2016 and the papers they will present at the Conference!
Registration for SecureComm 2016 is now OPEN! REGISTER HERE
For further information about SecureComm 2016, visit the conference official website.