The 1st EAI International Workshop on Personal, Pervasive and mobile Health (PPmH 2016) will take place in Budapest, Hungary on 14-16 June, 2016 and it will be co-located with eHealth360 Summit.
New technologies focusing on innovative services to empower individuals in well-being and disease prevention and chronic disease management are developing. PPmH 2016 Workshop aims at presenting the newest solutions for improving illness prevention in Personal Health Systems and Pervasive Mobile Monitoring.
In this context the Workshop invites researchers, physicians, computer scientists and engineers to present their experience and research work. Topics of interest include (but are not restricted to):
• Internet of Things for healthcare in smart monitoring and diverse environments (i.e hospitals, home, Assisted living);
• Monitoring and self-management of chronic diseases, remote diagnosis and patient management;
• Technologies for the management and support of chronic diseases and the ageing population;
• Clinical acceptability of digital patient in terms of supporting personalized medicine;
• Wireless, mobile and wearable devices for pervasive and ubiquitous healthcare;
• Legal and ethical aspects for personal health systems and pervasive monitoring of patients;
• Mobile and wireless technologies for healthcare delivery, wellbeing, and disease management & prevention;
• Wireless access in ubiquitous systems for healthcare professionals;
• Biomedical telemetry and telemedicine;
• Service-oriented middleware architecture for medical device connectivity in personal health monitoring applications;
• Data mining, machine learning and signal processing;
• Innovative communication and mobile technologies to support data collection and access, sharing, search and reasoning;
• Secure and high quality wireless networks in healthcare;
• Biometrics, and privacy-preserving mechanisms for individualized mHealth.
Full Paper Submission deadline: 15 January, 2016
Notification deadline: 19 February, 2016
Camera-ready deadline: 18 March, 2016
If you want to know more about PPmH 2016 Workshop, visit the official website.