You are cordially invited to participate in the 10th EAI International Conference on Body Area Networks (BodyNets 2015) to be held in Sydney, Australia on 28-30 September, 2015.
BodyNets 2015 aims to provide a world-leading and unique opportunity for bringing together researchers and practitioners from diverse disciplines to plan, analyze, design, build, deploy and experiment with/on Body Area Networks (BANs).
BodyNets 2015 will feature the state-of-the-art keynote speeches, parallel technical sessions, focused special tracks, interactive demo/poster sessions, informative co-located workshops and entertaining social functions. Here are several important notes and annoucements:
The technical program will consist of four main tracks:
- Wearable Computing
- Embedded Devices and Medical Applications
- Communications and Networking
- Systems and Applications- Ambient Intelligence
The program will also consist of the following special tracks:
- ST1: Wireless Implantable Antennas (WIAN)
- ST2: Human Body Communications (HBCM)
- ST3: Privacy, Security and Trust in Body Area Networks (PSTB)
- ST4: Antennas and Propagation in Body Area Networks (APBN)
- ST5: Unconventional Intrabody Communication (UNIC)
- ST6: Cloud-assisted Body Area Networks (CBAN)
- ST7: Sensors and Algorithms for Human Motion Analysis and Classification (SAHM)
- ST8: Body Area NanoNETworks: Electromagnetic, Materials and Communications (BANN-EMC)
BodyNets 2015 will also host The Fourth Ultra Wideband for Body Area Networking Workshop (UWBAN-2015), which will explore the state of the art in the development of UWB technology for Body Area Networking, ranging from fundamental physical layer concepts, such as Channel Modeling and Tranceivers’ solutions to System Architecture and development of prototypes and clinical trials.
Don’t miss the possibility to join BodyNets 2015! If you want more info aboutthe conference, click here.