MindCare 2016, the 6th EAI International Conference on Pervasive Computing Paradigms for Mental Health, will take place in Barcelona, Spain on November 28-29, 2016.
Also this year, MindCare will continue the tradition of being a place where technological, psychiatric and psychological disciplines meet. It will host top researchers and practitioners focused on exploiting technological advancements to maintain and/or improve mental health.
The Conference is soliciting high-quality papers in the following topics (but not limited to):
Sensing and data processing
- Wearable computing;
- Smart environments;
- Biomedical devices;
- Speech Analysis;
- Big data for individual / public health;
- Computational Psychometrics;
- Combined sensing systems and infrastructures;
- Computer-enhanced self reporting;
- Machine learning and data mining methods.
- Novel interfaces;
- Usability studies;
- Augmented reality;
- Virtual reality approaches.
- Mental wellbeing support;
- Stress / Emotional response analysis;
- Affective computing;
- Serious games for mental health;
- Cognitive stimulation;
- Life-logging methods;
- Monitoring activities relevant to mental health;
- Psychological treatments of mental disorders;
- Systems to support patients and / or caregivers;
- Using technology to improve the understanding of cognitive processes;
- Tools for Neuropsychological Assessment and Rehabilitation;
- Mental health promotion and disorders prevention.
MindCare 2016 is also proud to announce 2 great keynote speakers: Prof. Gustavo Deco – head of the Computational Neuroscience Group and Director of the Center of Brain and Cognition (Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona, Spain) and Prof. Jakob Bardram – Professor at DTU, Technical University of Denmark, Copenhagen and director of Copenhagen Center for Health Technology (CACHET).
Accepted papers will be published by Springer and they will appear in the SpringerLink – one of the largest digital online libraries that covers a myriad of scientific disciplines. In addition, the proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
15th September, 2016 22th September, 2016
Notification Deadline and Registration opens:
10th October, 2016 17th October, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 24th October, 2016
To get further information about MindCare 2016, visit the conference official website.