The 9th EAI International Conference on Mobile Multimedia Communications (Mobimedia 2016) will take place in Xi’an, People’s Republic of China, on 18-20 June, 2016.
MobiMedia 2016 is intended to provide a unique international forum for researchers from industry and academia, working on multimedia coding, mobile communications and networking fields, to study new technologies, applications and standards. Original unpublished contributions are solicited that can improve the knowledge and practice in the integrated design of efficient technologies and the relevant provision of advanced mobile multimedia applications.
Conference topics will be the following:
- Application and Multimedia/channel coding paradigms;
- Networking and transmission mechanisms;
- Multimedia services, business models and concepts.
The conference will follow four special tracks:
- Special track 1: Next Generation Communications and Networking Technologies;
- Special track 2: Data Mining in Social Multimedia;
- Special track 3: Multimedia Transmission Mechanism over Wireless Networks;
- Special track 4: Security and Digital Forensics of Mobile Multimedia Networking and Communications.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the following EAI Endorsed publications: EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications or EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems.
Paper submission deadline: February 1st, 2016
Acceptance Notification: April 1st, 2016
Camera-ready deadline: April 20th, 2016
Find more details here.