MobilWare 2017, the 8th EAI International Conference on MOBILe Wireless MiddleWARE, Operating Systems and Applications, will take place in Vienna, Austria on November 14-16, 2017.
MobilWare is dedicated to addressing emerging topics and challenges in various mobile wireless software-related areas. The scope of the conference is the design, implementation, deployment, and evaluation of middleware, operating systems, and applications for computing and communications in mobile wireless systems.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- New middleware concepts for mobile devices
- Mobile middleware enabling machine-to-machine communication
- Mobile crowdsourcing and people-centric collaborative sensing
- Big data and cloud computing scalable processing of mobile sensors-generated datastreams
- Smart space/city middleware and applications
- Middleware for mobile cloud computing (e.g., seamless offloading)
- Novel mechanisms, algorithms, middleware, and applications for wireless sensor networks, vehicular networks, and home networks
- End-to-end architectures for seamless ubiquitous service provisioning and deployment
- Synergic integration of heterogeneous wired and wireless networks
- QoS awareness, adaptation, and fault-tolerance of mobile services
- Opportunistic, delay-tolerant, and store-carry-forward techniques for mobile and wireless networking
- Location/context-dependent support and services, also with Quality of Context awareness
- Energy-efficient applications, services, and middleware
- Mobility and handoff management
- Human-computer interface and portable 3D graphics for mobile devices
- Modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation of mobile wireless systems and services
- Trustworthiness, security, and privacy of mobile and wireless systems
- Thin client technologies, Mobile Web APIs, BONDI, WAC, HTML5
- Impact of IMS, RCS, RCS-e, EPC and LTE on the evolution of mobile middleware
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Selected papers will be invited to submit the extended version of paper into following journals: EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet, EAI Endorsed Transactions on Context-aware Systems and Applications, and EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications. Authors of the top ranked papers will be invited to submit extended version into Journal of Internet Services and Applications.
Full Paper Submission deadline: 31 May 2017
Notification and Registration opens: 15 August 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 15 September 2017
For more information about MobilWare 2017, visit the conference official website.