MobilWare 2015, the 7th EAI International Conference on MOBILe Wireless MiddleWARE, Operating Systems, and Applications, will take place in Wuhan, People’s Republic of China on November 9–11.
Recent advances in wireless communications, the proliferation of powerful mobile devices and cloud services have enabled smart cyber-physical environments and mobile clouds where people and devices can seamlessly interact and mass-market users are willing to receive/contribute to a wide range of mobile services, everywhere and anytime, while interacting with massive amounts of big data. A key enabler of these pervasive ubiquitous environments is the advancement of software and middleware technologies in various mobile-related sectors, ranging from effective synergic management of wireless communications to mobility/adaptivity support in operating systems, from horizontal support to crowdsourcing in different domains to dynamic offloading to cloud resources as part of big data, only to mention a few. The middleware connecting sensors, clouds and big-data remains challenge.
Topics of interest include:
- New middleware concepts for mobile devices;
- New middlware to support rich space of networked sensor system;
- Mobile middleware enabling machine-to-machine communication;
- Mobile crowdsourcing and people-centric collaborative sensing;
- Big data from mobile sensors-generated data streams;
- Middleware coupling with big data;
- Middleware-aware big data platforms and services;
- Data-intensive services for next-generation middleware;
- Smart space/city middleware and applications;
- Uncertain and imprecise information processing over middleware;
- Mobile Middleware services for big data accesss and report generation;
- Middleware for mobile cloud computing (e.g., seamless offloading);
- Novel mechanisms for wireless-sensor and home networks;
- End-to-end architectures for ubiquitous service provisioning and deployment;
- Synergic integration of heterogeneous wired and wireless networks;
- QoS awareness, adaptation, and fault-tolerance of mobile services;
- Opportunistic, delay-tolerant, and store-carry-forward techniques for mobile and wireless networking;
- Location/context-dependent support and services;
- Energy-efficient applications, services, and middleware;
- Mobility and handoff management;
- Human-computer interface and portable 3D graphics for mobile devices;
- Modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation of mobile wireless systems and services.
Proceedings will be submitted for indexing in all major biblio indexes, e.g., Google Scholar, ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus, and many more. All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
Selected papers will be considered for publication in ACM/SPRINGER WINET. Extended versions of selected best papers will be invited for magazine submission (special sections and fast review track) to IEEE IT Professional.
Paper submission deadline: July 31st, 2015
Acceptance Notification: September 15th, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: September 30th, 2015
Find more details here.