MobilityFoF 2015, the International Conference on Mobility and Factories of the Future, will take place in Bratislava, Slovakia on October 13–14, 2015 and will be co-located with Smart City 360 Summit.
Some topics of the Conference will be:
- Perspectives of development the automotive industry and with regard to their use in city traffic,
- Modular product design solution and design machinery production using modern technical and software tools,
- Theory of maintenance and repair of production facilities with the aim of reducing costs,
- Ways and means of the processing of secondary raw materials,
- Use of logistics in modern manufacturing.
Participation in this event will give attendees the unique opportunity to be exposed to all technical scientific aspects of Smart City related topic areas at co-located conferences, as well as be able to have full access to the Smart City market place and business aspects in practice at the Smart City 360 Summit.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Best papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems.
Paper submission deadline: June 30th, 2015
Acceptance Notification: August 31st, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: September 15th, 2015
Find more details here.