Mobility IoT 2015, the 2nd International Conference on Mobility in IoT, will take place in Rome, Italy on October 26–27, 2015 and will be co-located with the IOT360 Summit.
The goal of the Mobility and Smart Cities international conference is to provide a platform for cross-fertilization of ideas and to present cutting edge innovations and technologies for sustainable solutions to the mobility agenda. The process will be driven by fostering the participation of different stakeholders in Europe and around the world. To empower the triple helix of university research, industry and government, with innovative opportunities oriented on smart growth with ICT support.
Topics are themed by mobility and include:
- Smart mobility;
- Social innovation: Social networks (social marketing) and Innovation in social areas;
- Mobility and its consequences on health and well being;
- Urban mobility;
- Intelligent transport systems;
- Green vehicles;
- Fast track for transport innovation;
- Smart cities;
- Creative cities;
- Socio-economic and behavioural research for policy making;
- Global competitiveness of automotive supply chain management;
- Congestion-free and sustainable mobility;
- Novel trends in Production Devices and Systems;
- The use of soft-computing techniques in the field of Logistics and Production systems;
- The use of simulation techniques as a competitive edge/advantage in Manufacturing and service companies;
- Simulation and mathematical methods for the development of intelligent transport systems;
- Advances in Robotics and machine vision as a key success factor in creative companies;
- Gender diversity and innovation as growing imperative in European Enterprises.
Participation in this event will give attendees the unique opportunity to be exposed to all technical scientific aspects of IoT related topic areas at co-located conferences, as well as be able to have full access to the IoT market place and business aspects in practice at the IOT 360 Summit.
Accepted papers will be published in the Mobility Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
Paper submission deadline: June 15th,2015
Acceptance Notification: July 25th, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: August 25th, 2015
Find more details here.