The 6th EAI International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare – “Transforming healthcare through innovations in mobile and wireless technologies” (MobiHealth 2016) will take place in Milan, Italy on 14-16 November, 2016.
- Advances in sensor devices for biomedical monitoring;
- Intra-body communication issues (propagation & transmission);
- Body Area networks (architectures, protocols, scheduling, …);
- Heterogenous and in-/on-/out- networks;
- Wearable, outdoor and home-based applications;
- Data collection and management at hubs, mobile devices and gateways;
- Energy management and optimisation issues in biomedical devices and networks;
- Decision support algorithms for data analysis;
- Healthcare telemetry and telemedicine;
- Remote diagnosis and patient management;
- Accuracy, reliability, security, protection, identity, privacy, of diagnoses and data;
- All-pervasive wireless systems for health applications;
- Factoring in the environment (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living,…).
Furthermore, MobiHealth 2016 will also host the International Workshop on ‘Advances in Personalized Healthcare Services, Wearable Mobile Monitoring, and Social Media Pervasive Technologies’ (APHS 2016), to know more about it, click here.
All accepted papers will be published by ACM and made available through ACM Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). Selected papers will be invited to submit to a special issue for the Springer Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing Journal.
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
6th June, 2016 15th July, 2016
11th July, 2016 10th August, 2016
15th August, 2016 15th September, 2016
Find more information on the confrence official website.