MobiHealth 2016, the 6th EAI International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare – “Transforming healthcare through innovations in mobile and wireless technologies”, will take place in Milan, Italy on 15-17 November, 2016.
MobiHealth 2016 will extend the focus areas of the first 5 editions with focus on specific research and scientific challenges in the Healthcare Technology domain faced in Europe and globally and hence more interactive input from industry.
The essence of the conference lies in its interdisciplinary nature, with original contributions cutting across boundaries but all within the ambit of the application of mobile communications (technologies, standards, solutions, methodologies, …) to the improvement of human health.
- Advances in sensor devices for biomedical monitoring;
- Intra-body communication issues (propagation & transmission);
- Body Area networks (architectures, protocols, scheduling, …);
- Heterogenous and in-/on-/out- networks;
- Wearable, outdoor and home-based applications;
- Data collection and management at hubs, mobile devices and gateways;
- Energy management and optimisation issues in biomedical devices and networks;
- Decision support algorithms for data analysis;
- Healthcare telemetry and telemedicine;
- Remote diagnosis and patient management;
- Accuracy, reliability, security, protection, identity, privacy, of diagnoses and data;
- All-pervasive wireless systems for health applications;
- Factoring in the environment (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living,…).
Furthermore, MobiHealth 2016 will also host the International Workshop on ‘Advances in Personalized Healthcare Services, Wearable Mobile Monitoring, and Social Media Pervasive Technologies’, to know more about it, click here.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL). All accepted papers will be published by ACM and made available through ACM Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Selected papers will be invited to submit to a special issue for the Springer Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing Journal.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 6th June, 2016
Notification Deadline: 11th July, 2016
Camera-ready Deadline: 15th August, 2016
Find more information on the confrence official website.