MobiCASE 2015, the 7th International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications and Services, will take place in Berlin, Germany on November 12–13, 2015.
The International Conference is a confluence between academia and industry on mobile applications and services research. In its seventh edition, MobiCASE has become a leading scientific forum for dissemination of cutting-edge research results in the area of Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services.
As in previous years, MobiCASE 2015 is scheduled to include high-quality paper presentation sessions revealing the latest in mobile computing research, to demo industry’s most exciting mobile applications and services, and to engage participants in hands-on projects and tutorials.
Relevant topics of interest include:
- Mobile Advertising, Local Search and the recommendation of goods/services;
- Energy Efficiency – generalizable approaches for coping with battery limits;
- Mobile Payments – NFC-based services and other emerging technologies;
- User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies for Mobiles – voice, eyes, gestures and more;
- Mobile Sensing – including specific domains such as, mHealth, in addition to core techniques;
- Wearable platforms and Smartphones – such as, prototype hardware (sensing modalities etc.);
- Collaborative/Multi-Device Sensing – novel applications, platforms, and core technologies;
- Participatory and Opportunistic Sensing – applications, platforms, theories;
- Mobile development tools and testing methodologies – including also malware identification;
- App Distribution Channels and Stores – taking the next steps in the evolution of app stores;
- Location-based Social Networks and Media – considering both studies of existing systems (e.g., WeChat) or new novel systems;
- Mobile Cloud Computing and Mobile Web support – such as personal clouds, and proposed new standards;
- Computational Privacy – protection against privacy violations and identifying new types of attacks for mobile sensing;
- Mobile crowdsourcing – platforms, novel applications, incentive mechanisms.
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Paper submission deadline: August 3rd, 2015
Acceptance Notification: September 6th, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: September 20th, 2015
Find more details here.