The 5th International Symposium on Pervasive Computing Paradigms for Mental Health (MindCare 2015) will be held in Milan, Italy on September 24–25, 2015.
MindCare 2015 will continue the tradition of being a place where technological, psychiatric and psychological disciplines meet. The Conference will host Prof. Rosalind Picard from MIT, the keynote speaker, and other top researchers and practitioners focused on exploiting technological advancements to maintain and/or improve mental health. In this regard, the Conference is soliciting high-quality papers in the following topics:
Sensing and data processing
- Wearable computing;
- Smart environments;
- Biomedical devices;
- Speech Analysis;
- Big data for individual / public health;
- Computational Psychometrics;
- Combined sensing systems and infrastructures;
- Computer-enhanced self reporting;
- Machine learning and data mining methods.
- Novel interfaces;
- Usability studies;
- Augmented reality;
- Virtual reality approaches.
- Mental wellbeing support;
- Stress / Emotional response analysis;
- Affective computing;
- Serious games for mental health;
- Cognitive stimulation;
- Life-logging methods;
- Monitoring activities relevant to mental health;
- Psychological treatments of mental disorders;
- Systems to support patients and / or caregivers;
- Using technology to improve the understanding of cognitive processes;
- Tools for Neuropsychological Assessment and Rehabilitation;
- Mental health promotion and disorders prevention.
The accepted papers will be published by Springer (in Communications in Computer and Information Science series) and they will appear in the SpringerLink – one of the largest digital online libraries that covers a myriad of scientific disciplines. In addition, the proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Paper submission due: July 10th, 2015
Acceptance Notification: August 17th, 2015
Camera‐ready deadline: September 1st, 2015
For further info click here.