The 1st EAI International Conference on Mobile Medical Multimedia Technologies, Applications and Services (M3APPs 2016) will be held in Budapest, Hungary on June 14-16, 2016.
The main goal of M3APPs is to bring together researchers and innovators from industry, academia and healthcare organizations, to showcase recent researches in Mobile and Wireless Multimedia technologies that can advance the evolution of Mobile Health applications and services. The Workshop will be co-located with eHealth360 Summit.
The Conference will be chaired by Prof. László Bokor (Budapest University of Technology and Economics – BME) and will include these topics of interest:
- Mobile and wireless transmission of 2D/3D/4D medical images and videos;
- Medical image processing solutions (2D/3D/4D);
- Efficient and transparent multimedia transmission over mobile networks;
- Multimedia adaptation and content fusion in mobile communications;
- Advanced image and video coding solutions for compression of medical content for mobile devices;
- New medical procedures to improve the exploitation of multimedia-rich mHealth solutions;
- Deployment of heterogeneous wireless/mobile networks (HetNets) in clinical environments;
- Solutions for emergency scenarios and multimedia emergency telemedicine;
- Emergency medical informatics systems;
- Cloud and mobile computing for Healthcare applications and services;
- Security, privacy, confidentality and trust in wireless/mobile environments;
- Medical Video Quality Assessment of videos and images;
- Cross-layer optimized adaptive multimedia transmission over mobile networks;
- In-car health monitoring, ADAS/CoADAS supporting mHealth schemes
- New multimedia-rich communication-intensive mHealth applications and services;
- Data visualization for mHealth;
- Context and content-aware medical multimedia.
Accepted papers will be published in Springer’s LNICST series and will appear in the SpringerLink, one of the largest digital libraries online that covers a variety of scientific disciplines, as well as in EU Digital Library (EUDL). Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus. Selected papers will be published in a special issue of the EAI Endorsed Transaction on Pervasive Health and Technology. Authors have also the chance to submit an extended version of their paper (30% new material) to ACM/Springer WINET.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 15 January, 2016
Acceptance Notification Deadline: 19 February, 2016
Camera‐ready Deadline: 18 March, 2016
If you need further information, please visit the conference official website.