The Second International Conference on IoT as a Service (IoTaaS 2015) will take place on October 26-27, 2015, in Rome, Italy.
The amount of smart devices immersed in everyday life is growing daily in terms of power, processing and network connectivity. The “Internet of Things as a Service” deployment paradigm will enable the easy adoption of IoT-based services and applications by end users, while forcing providers of smart objects and middleware platforms to architect their solutions accordingly. The 2nd International Conference on IoT as a Service (IoTaaS 2015) aims to contribute to the discussion on the challenges posed by these trends.
IoTaaS 2015 is seeking original high-quality research and industrial papers on the confluence of IoT and advanced delivery models. Topics of interest are:
- Smart objects as a service;
- IoT marketplace – for offering IoT based applications and services;
- API economy – for easier and tighter integration;
- Semantic Web technologies for IoT: registry, storage;
- IoT delivery platforms – existing and emerging platform and architectures for exposing and interacting with IoT;
- Federated IoT support;
- Non Functional Requirements (NFR) for IoT – security, scalability, responsiveness and more;
- Standardization – standard areas needed;
- Business models;
- IoT DevOps;
- IoT context based analytics;
- IoT application deployment success stories;
- Mobile First IoT: mobile backend as a services (MBaaS) and smartphone as data prosumers.
Paper submission deadline: June 15th, 2015
Author notification and Registration opens: August 1st, 2015
Camera-ready deadline: September 15th, 2015
For further information click here.