The Second International Summit on Internet of Things (IOT360) is to take place in Roma, Italy on October 27-29. The Summit is a unique event bringing a 360 degree perspective on IoT-related projects and activities and aiming to coach involved people on the whole path between research to innovation and all the way through to commercialisation of ideas, projects and technologies.
Sessions of IoT360 Summit will be spread across three day program and will be divided in three tracks. Day 1 – Technology Track: meant to shed more light over the actual steps taken by different people / organisations to capitalise on what the Internet of Things can deliver; day 2 – Community Track: an instrument to meet people, companies and organizations, in order to bring together such actors to share research plans, kick-start initiatives, formulates new projects and make business; day 3 – Innovation Track: meant to deal with the aspects of taking an idea to market, following through the commercialisation process, from idea development all the way through funding.
The event offers a wide set of activities, such as the International Innovative ‘IoT360’ Summer School on the Internet of Things and twelve co-located scientific conferences:
- The International Conference on Smart Objects and Technologies for Social Good (GOODTECHS 2015);
- The International Conference on CYber physiCaL systems, iOt and sensors Networks (CYCLONE 2015);
- The Second International Conference on Mobility in IoT (Mobility IoT 2015);
- The Second International Conference on Cognitive Internet of Things Technologies (COIOTE 2015);
- The International Conference on Cloud, Networking for IoT systems (CN4IoT 2015);
- The Second International Conference on IoT Technologies for HealthCare (HealthyIoT 2015);
- The Second International Conference on IoT as a Service (IoTaaS 2015);
- The Sixth International Conference on Sensor Systems and Software (S-CUBE 2015);
- The International Conference on Pervasive Games (PERGAMES 2015);
- The Second International Conference on Software-Defined and Virtualized Future Wireless Networks (SDWN 2015);
- The Second International Conference on Safety and Security in Internet of Things (SaSeIoT 2015);
- The International Conference on Interoperability in IoT (InterIoT 2015).
Are you into Internet of Things? Don’t lose the great opportunity to discuss with top international experts within the field, such as: Prof. Mischa Dohler – Chair Professor, King’s College London, Dr. Richard Mark Soley – Chairman and CEO of OMG, Dr. Christin Pfeiffer – Secretary General at INSME, Michel Mulquin – Global Smart Cities Standards Expert, member of the ISO Technical Committee 268, Co-Chair Advisory Group British Standards Institution and Angel Garcia- Founding Partner at Startupbootcamp and Lanta Digital Ventures.
Find more details about the Summit here.