INTSYS 2017 – Intelligent Transport Systems – From research and development to the market uptake will take place in Helsinki, Finland on 29-30 November 2017.
The objective of the conference is to twofold:
1. to enable researchers in ITS to share their achievements and findings in different areas of Intelligent Transport Systems
2. to bring together the relevant ITS stakeholders and to address the following questions:
- What role has research and end users in developing ITS solutions?
- How to maximize the use of research outcomes by industry?
- Should ITS be a priority for regional smart specialization strategy?
Topics of interest to the Conference include, but are not limited to:
- Travel and traffic information
- Traffic management and intelligent infrastructure (road, freight, public transport)
- Cooperative ITS and Autonomous driving
- Safe and secure ITS
- Big data in ITS
- Cloud computing, Fog computing
- Traffic modeling and simulation
- Sensors, Detectors, and Actuators
- ITS user services
- Approaches to sustainable transportation
- ITS for Smart Cities
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Accepted authors will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems.
- Full Paper Submission deadline: 31 July 2017
Notification and Registration opens: 4 September 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 1 October 2017
For more information about INTSYS 2017, visit the official conference website.