INTETAIN 2017, the 9th International Conference on Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment, will take place in Funchal, Portugal on 20-22 June 2017.
The Conference celebrates the future of Interactive Entertainment by inviting researchers to submit contributions to developments and insights in art, design, science, and engineering regarding novel entertainment-focused devices, paradigms, reconceptualisations, and reconfigurations of entertainment experiences.
We are delighted to announce the Keynote Speakers: Prof. Regina.Bernhaupt, IRIT, France, Prof. Clara Mancini, Open University UK, Professor Henrik Hautop Lund, Center for Playware, Technical University of Denmark.
Call for Workshop Papers is opened. Join the 2nd International Workshop on playable cities: the city as a digital playground.
INTETAIN 2017 solicits original, high-quality submissions (full papers, short papers, and interactive posters) in the following categories:
- Entertainment AI: procedural content generation, agents, and machine learning
- Game and character design: tools, theories, and case studies
- Gamification and Serious Games: principles and applications
- Human factors: emotion, immersion, skill, and style
- Non-human agencies: media, music, robot, and animal
- Intelligent environments: ambient, virtual, and mixed reality
- Interactive media: TV, social media, art, and storytelling
- Invasion of entertainment: locative media, mobile guides, and companions
- Novel interfaces and sensors: effective, multimodal, and bodily interactions
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
Notification and Registration opens: 20 April 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 22 May 2017
For further information about INTETAIN 2017, visit the official website