INTETAIN 2017, the 9th International Conference on Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment , will take place in Funchal, Portugal on 20-22 June, 2017.
The Conference celebrates the future of Interactive Entertainment by inviting researchers to submit contributions around developments and insights in art, design, science, and engineering regarding novel entertainment-focused devices, paradigms, reconceptualisations, and reconfigurations of entertainment experiences.
INTETAIN 2017 solicits original, high-quality submissions (full papers, short papers and interactive posters) in the following categories:
- Entertainment AI: procedural content generation, agents, and machine learning
- Game and character design: tools, theories, and case studies
- Gamification and serious games: principles and applications
- Human factors: emotion, immersion, skill, and style
- Non-human agencies: media, music, robot, and animal
- Intelligent environments: ambient, virtual, and mixed reality
- Interactive media: TV, social media, art, and storytelling
- Invasion of entertainment: locative media, mobile guides, and companions
- Novel interfaces and sensors: affective, multimodal, and bodily interactions
- Full Paper Submission deadline: 6 February 2017
- Notification and Registration opens: 20 April 2017
- Camera-ready deadline: 22 May 2017
- For further information about INTETAIN 2017, visit the official website