The International Conference on Interoperability in IoT (InterIoT 2015) will take place in Rome, Italy on October 26-27, 2015 and will be co-located with the IOT 360 Summit.
InterIoT 2015 will be chaired by Nathalie Mitton (Inria, France) and Thomas Noel (University of Strasbourg, France).
The goal of this conference is to bring together practicing engineers and advanced researchers to share the state-of-the-art around interoperability in the IoT, analyze what is needed, and identify the work that lies ahead to increase the number of interoperable IoT products.
Some of the Conference’s topical areas will be:
- coexistence and interoperability;
- experimental results on interoperability;
- standardization activities around interoperability;
- novel protocols and techniques which favor interoperability;
- studies on interoperability between different protocols, hardware and technologies;
- gap analysis on interoperability;
- architectures enabling interoperability, virtualization;
- novel architectures for interoperability testing;
- tools and testbeds to support interoperability testing;
- open-source projects around interoperability in IoT;
- interoperability between different IoT implementations;
- survey on interoperability and heterogeneity in IoT infrastructures.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Best Papers will be considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (MONET). Selected papers may be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications and in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Ubiquitous Environments.
Paper submission deadline: June 1st 2015
Acceptance Notification: July 25th 2015
Camera-ready deadline: August 25th 2015
Find more details here.