IntelSys 2017 – EAI International Conference On Emerging Trends In Intelligent Systems will take place in Madurai, India on 23-24 October 2017.
The present invention is directed to a secure communication network that enables multi-point to multi-point proxy communication over the network. The network employs a smart server that establishes a secure communication link with each of a plurality of smart client devices deployed on local client networks. Each smart client device is in communication with a plurality of agent devices.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
· Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc Networks
· Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters
· Web and Systems Security
· Distributed Denial of Service Attacks and Defenses
· Circumvention and Anti-Censorship Technologies
· Security & Isolation in Cloud, Data Center and Software-Defined Networks
· Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs
· Anonymization and privacy in communication systems
· Biometric authentication and identity management
· Security & Privacy for Emerging Technologies: VoIP, Internet-of-Things, Social Networks
· Availability of communications, survivability of networks in the presence of attacks
· Key management and PKI for networks
· Information-theoretic security
· Security and privacy in cloud computing and federated cloud
· Security and privacy in body area networks and much more.
See all topics of interest here!
Keynote Speaker confirmed: Dr. D. Jude Hemanth – Soft Computing Techniques for Retinal Image Analysis.
All accepted papers will be submitted for publication with Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson’s Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Accepted authors will be invited to submit extended versions of their articles to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions. More information about EAI ENDORSED TRANSACTIONS available here
Selected papers are being considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal – Special Issue on Sustainable Computing Techniques for Mobile Networks.
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 15 June 2017
Notification deadline: 15 July 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 15 August 2017
For further information about the INTELSYS 2017, visit the official website of the conference.